Sunday, September 28, 2008

Malaysia BOLEH!

Classes commence on the 29th! Just a day before we actually get to start studying. I'm so excited! Or at least I would be. But sadly, not for me.

I'm still waiting for my Visa. Everyone's been asking me how's my Visa, which is not surprising. I ask for it myself too! Anyway, I tried not to look forward to my Visa too much because I have a life to live. Haane just sent me an article few days back. I'm really surprised that Malaysia actually got Top 10 in Britain. Here's the article. Really amazed how Malaysia got there.

Click HERE to see what Malaysia achieved

Seems like I'm not the only one who's having Visa problems. It's just them(or us) making it hard for us(or ourselves). Hope my Visa even get approved. Sob*

3 comments:

cheezy said...

Does this mean it's starting on oct and you're still stuck here cause of stupid visa? O.O

Andu said...

yeap it is. in fact class starts today and i'm still here. lol.

cheezy said...

lucky you =D