Sunday, October 5, 2008

Captain's Log

Captain's Logbook - Page 59, by Sir Andrew Whisperwind

Found this old papyrus crumpled under my documents in Photoshop. Seems to belong to a certain Captain of the vessel H.M.S. Visapliz. I'm amazed at how old the logbook is. I'm quite determined to recover the rest of the lost papyrus though. What this Captain is going through is quite similar to my situation, which is rather fascinating. Oh well, I guess waiting for the Visa is as random as any sea could be. Never know exactly when the rain's about to fall.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for my Visa. I managed to contact one of the students from UH. He's really helpful and he's currently filling me in on what's going on through the week. Good news is class haven't started yet. The first week after orientation is for Seniors to help Juniors out on their first week at Uni. Bad news is, although I will be joining the 3rd year students, I still am a Junior.

Oh well, hope things will go well. Classes will start tomorrow. Hope the "rain" will fall as well.

7 comments:

cheezy said...

good luck with your visa, read today's newspaper, it's looking brighter now =D

Andu said...

i really hope my visa will be ready tmr. dun wanna be delayed for class. thanks for the good news though! hehe really appreciate it.

jimi_lie said...

all the best! VisapLzzzzzzz

Andu said...

lol thanks guys. but just wanna say that the log is done by me. it's not really "found". lol.

Andu said...

lol thanks guys. but just wanna say that the log is done by me. it's not really "found". lol.

Wai Keat Wong said...

Andrew Whisperwind? I thought Andu Tratpecnoc? O.o

KariinaAndrew said...

haha... you really fooled me bibi!!! i thought it was a real diary torn out from an old old pirates book!!! *knock your head* XP

well done!