Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The 5-minutes Packing

I just recently collected my medical check-up results. It seems that I'm completely fine.. except for the mild anemia and thalassaemia minor. No wonder I feel tired so easily! Anyway it's just a minor thing. Very common disorder of the blood. But I still think the huge amount of blood the doctor took is the cause of anemia though in my honest opinion.. =)

Anyway, onwards with the packing! There's bigger things to do than worrying about thalassaemia and anemia and hemoglobin stuffs! The packing took me, my mom, my youngest bro Daniel, and my girlfriend Haane to do it. We pack the luggage with very sure and steady hands. A completely no rush procedure using the step-by-step method.. and we did it in 5 minutes. Well that's just for the winter clothes, not-so-winter clothes, and some towels. I still have to stuff in a full formal wear including shoes, phone charger, erm.. what else.. green pillow my girlfriend gave to me, and of course.. my soft toys.

2 comments:

KariinaAndrew said...

Yes Bibi... step-by-step. XP You nearly wanted to run away from packing and folding the clothes!!! lol... *poke cheeks*

But thank you for including me for the packing!!! hehe... Knowing what you have relief me from worrying that you didn't pack enough. T.T

Miss you terribly!
Kisses!

I LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Aiyoh... cannot be the doctor la who caused you to be anaemic.. simply blame the good doctor. Actually Im also anaemic and thalassaemic. Good good that means we are truly brothers ahahha :))