Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Destination

Hertfordshy-ier. No, that's not the place. It's just how I pronounce it. It kinda sound something from Lord Of The Rings. Never watch it? Then let's just call it Hertfordshire. It is a ceremonial and non-metropolitan county in the East region of England. Not that I know a lot about the place but that's what it says in Wikipedia. From what I know, the place is quiet and University of Hertfordshire(UH) is located in Hertfordshire because they say it's not allowed to position such a huge campus on a location like London. And therefore it's just 20 minutes away by train from the heart of London and maybe a minute's walk from the edge of London.. Well I did say maybe.

Anyway, the flight's on the 19th this month and it's going to be autumn when I reach Heathrow. Transit at Abu Dhabi something or the other for 2 hours then off I go. From what I heard the weather's just nice and cooling.. Exactly like air-conditioned temperature in Malaysia.. A bit too cold for warm-loving people like me. Upon arrival, representatives from UH will be picking us up.. or rather collecting us because they're going to wait for other batches of arrival later. Oh and I will be reaching there at 7.30am.. Just nice for an afternoon nap if I'd say so myself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

testing comments for unregistered users