Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's about time..

I've always watched people leave from time to time.. especially my brothers. My eldest brother left for Germany like years ago and he came back just recently for holidays and now he left again. My second brother left for Auckland and he came back a few times too for his share of holidays, and yes.. he too went back to complete his studies. So now my second brother(Steven), has completed his studies, my eldest brother(Kel Vin) has completed his studies, and now they're both looking for job already.

Anyway, it's kind of weird now that it's suddenly my turn to go overseas for further studies instead. The thought of it gives me the butterflies! Well it's already 7th and I'm leaving on the 19th. Lots of my relatives were asking me whether I was excited.. Well yes I am! But I'm not too anxious to leave as well. For all I know, it'll be a different experience all in all. So there.. My blog is now officially opened! *cuts ribbon* "SNAP!"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog,i also wana see what you been up to when you go out to the ocean =) Add another to do list: Find a good church!

Andu said...

thanks kor! maybe u and yeeko should start ur own one too. then can link. hehe.

Anonymous said...

oh, must use blogspot only can link? this one better than others?

Anonymous said...

nope. can link to any website than ur using. u mean u do blog? lol

Anonymous said...

Hey I actually get mentioned in your blog! So good... hahha anyway Im no longer looking for a job anymore. I have one already :) Got offered a job by North Shore Hospital in Auckland about 2 weeks ago and I finally signed the contract and handed it in yesterday. So yeah I will be in Auckland for at least another year. Maybe you can come over and work here too once you graduate!! Thats if there is a market for digital animation in New Zealand..

KariinaAndrew said...

hey! T.T can i join in the conversation too?! XP

it's so nice to read these conversations! brothers to brothers! i want one too... only that my bro doesn't have a blog of his own. sigh~ anyway, greetings to Kel Vin and Steven!!! =D

and to Steven's question on whether NZ has the market for Digital Animation... Yes there is. i have a few friends studying there now. and some working, but not really sure whether there's many good ones or not.

Andu said...

haha anyone can join in! it's not like it's a private blog or something. i'd really have to go to UK 1st to see how things are. then from then on i'll see further i guess. it's hard to picture everything now.