Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Workload

Ok I know this might sound crazy but it's true. And it is by my decision that I shall do this and never regret. I shall be strong and confident no matter the situation and I must be calm.

A final project, coming up with a short clip of at least 2 minutes long. Maximum of 3 person per group. Due next year, May 2009. I decided to do it alone.

Yes I know it's crazy. I heard how Vincent made it through the course doing the finals alone. He told me about the hard times through out the years and the amount of work to do. Seeing him reminds of The One Academy and he still sounds like me tutor. He was telling me how to manage my time and how important it is, the endless amount of work, the depression during winter.. it was cruel I tell you!

But I told myself I want to do this on my own.

Wait.. on my own? Nooooooooooooooo!

Currently, I have a reflective cycle report to do on my previous project which would be "Oh Non!", a SWAIN to realise my own strength and weaknesses, cover letter and CV, 6000 words degree essay, and animatics in a week's time for my finals. I wish myself luck..

9 comments:

KariinaAndrew said...

i was worried about it too Andrew, but after listening to you on the phone that night, talking about how much you wanted to do this and to proof to everyone that you can do it with your own ability, i was moved. i am definitely sure, with all heart, you can do it.

and if you need any bigger supports, i'm here, your friends over here and there and your family are all here for you.

good luck baby!
*salute

Andu said...

hehe yes! u are already supporting me! and thanks! it really meant a lot to me. hugs!

Wai Keat Wong said...

Andu, as your previous group mate, I believe that u can definitely succeed on your own. You've got the capability, and you'd put much effort in several previous jobs given to u.
Well, you probably wanna spend a little more time in your time management, because that is probably your only weak point that I can see in you. As long as u can manage ya time well, you'll not break down. :)

Push yourself, but not too hard.
I wish u all the best, man!

Andu said...

hey thanks justin. yea i need to time manage d and it's gonna be done. only thing i'm worried about is the technical problems. that's gonna hurt.

Wai Keat Wong said...

well, if u face technique problem, just post it in your blog la. At least any of us who may have solved the particular problem will be able to help u. :)

cheezy said...

LoL, Justin's right, at least now in UK you don't have computer games to distract you, you definitely can do it =D And feel free to post your problems here XD Justin the TD has volunteered to help you for FREE!!! BWAHAHHAHAH!!

Wai Keat Wong said...

Justin is not a TD. And Justin will recommend nice games to play... so be cautious towards him! O.o

Xiaowen + Gi = CHAMPIONS². So they know EVERYTHING. So can help you in ANYTHING. :D

Andu said...

LOL. i downloaded Dungeon Keeper 2 and SPORE to keep me from stress. now downloading Universe At War. please do recommend some nice games. haha.

Wai Keat Wong said...

Hey, Dungeon Keeper is freaking old wehh...

Spore is fun, i like the way u can connect the parts to form the organism. If only maya got such function, then will be nice. And besides, the 1st Stage in Spore, the rendering of the deep ocean is damn nice also! :D

Not interested in universe at war.