Monday, November 17, 2008

Looking Back - Farewell Malaysia

Let's start from the beginning.

I was at the airport and I never felt so blur and blank before. There wasn't anything running through my head. I look straight ahead and couldn't believe I would be leaving in such a short notice and time. Like what I said, took the Visa in the morning when I saw it was ready, collect my flight ticket, attended my grandma's funeral, and to the airport.

It was time for me to leave and I walked like a robot. I didn't know what to do but just do what I had to do. I walked down the escalator and wave as I go along. All I thought about was, am I late for the flight? I'm going off already. I can't believe it. Am I doing things right? Is anyone staring at me? Weird.

I was in the plane already the next thing. I made myself comfortable. I sat at the right side of the plane, aisle seat. There was a screen in front of me, a controller beside my seat, arm rest, pouch with magazine, adjustable leg rest, and a pull down platform for your foods or drinks.

I was blur. I tried pressing buttons on the controller but nothing happened. I tried removing it from the seat by pulling it but it didn't budge. I kicked down the leg rest, okay I've figured this leg rest out, it's comfortable but what about the screen? I poked and nudged the screen but it's still showing the Etihad sreensaver. I must've looked like a fool to the guy beside me. No matter. I settled down at last.

Everytime the guy beside me, an Arabian dude I think, did something I'll try my best to take a look at what he's doing while brushing or playing with my hair or something just to be natural. I tried looking out the window when the plane's about to take off. It was really cool imagining and thinking how an object this huge lift off.. The plane moved and I was as excited as a baby who haven't learn how to walk yet, but was placed on a cradle.

When the plane lifted off, I watched as I left Malaysia.

3 comments:

jimi_lie said...

walaoz.. i think u can right a book ad whei.. u hav a talent in writting

Unknown said...

LOL!!!! awwwwww poor andu... come back soon!!

Andu said...

haha thanks. i read quite a number of books d and that's where i had my writing skills. my english improved a lot by reading actually.

haha yea wei wl.. soon d. i mean it's like what.. half a year more? LOL.