Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Time's Running.. And Fast

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting for so long already. It's been really busy nowadays. 1500 words report, 800 words SWAIN, Cover letter + CV, animatics & storyboard, and a showreel. All within this week. It's madness I tell you. But I've got it all almost covered. Trying not to stress myself because it's bad to stress myself when I'm so far away from home.

Things will be okay I hope when this week's over. Been raining a lot here lately. Gloomy skies. 4pm and it's already like 8pm in Malaysia. Cold as always. I've been in the room most of the time nowadays trying to get things done.

Anyway, here's what I cooked for lunch.


Fettucini and sliced sausages in chicken soup! It is very nice and very filling. Haha. Easy to cook too. K gotta get back to work!

3 comments:

KariinaAndrew said...

EH!!! meat balls!!! hehe... looks delicious though! and when you're back, you're going to treat us ya! :D it's great to know that you've doing well over there. and yes, please don't stress yourself. and if there's anything you need to say or let out... i'm here okay!

love you baby!

Basil said...

FOOD

jimi_lie said...

NYAM NYAM